The New Learning Heights started its journey in 2015. We cater to the individual needs of the children coming from all sections of society, from early intervention to adulthood with all special needs. At The New Learning Heights, our programs are focused on the overall development of the child , depending on needs as well as potential. Functional academics are imparted with parallel intervention with allied therapies depending on the needs of the child. The regular school curriculum is a vital reference point for students who have the potential to be included in a regular classroom.
After detail assessment by our multidisciplinary team, the individualized program is made for each child. Students are divided into groups according to their age, needs & functional level. After every 3 months, each child’s program is assessed. Both teacher & parents are equal partners in this whole process & they meet frequently to discuss their concerns/observations.
We offer the following quality services with a holistic approach to our children to make them ready to join the mainstream world – special education, speech therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, brain gym, yoga, behavior modification, 1 on 1 session, multi-sensory activities, skill development, vocational training, computer training, counseling, cardio, aerobics, weight training all with highly experienced & dedicated staff & 1:4 teacher-student ratio. We provide daycare facility too.
The New Learning Heights Special School and Remedial Centre is an organization where therapists and parents play a significant role in the process of rehabilitation and habilitation of their children at different levels including EWS/Under privileged children. We intend to bring awareness about differently abled in the community and do its work in coordination with society.
We are having 80 G & 12A certificate issued by the Income-tax authority. We are also accepting donations which are exempted under 80 G.
* Work on the Holistic Development of the Child
* Prepare him as a fruitful member of the Society
* Individual Attention to each Child
* Qualified and Experienced Staff
* All our Staff is RCI Certified
* Having vast knowledge of dealing with kids
* Well Centrally Located Centre
* Fully AC and CCTV covered class rooms
* Lift and ramp facilities available
* To motivate, train, educate the Special Children to become a fruitful member of the society
* To provide student-friendly, secure, creative, energizing and motivating environment for proper development.
* To equip students with all skills, knowledge and technological ability for successful achievement of a goal.
* To inculcate a sense of social responsibility.
* To equip students with practical knowledge for facing the fast-moving world boldly.
* To make them self confident and dynamic individuals. To train parents for the betterment of the child.
Vision & Mission
To make holistic development of special need children so that they can enhance their life quality & become a productive member of the society.
* Our mission is to make the environment of our center child-friendly where he/she feels joy.
* We provide a secure, friendly, creative, motivating and nurturing an environment for the overall development of the students.
* We believe in learning things by gaining hands-on experience by doing, thinking, problem-solving, listening, talking, reading, playing, sharing so that learning can be a joyful experience.
* The school enables each child to find his or her own capability. Our activities are designed in such a manner that they put a child at ease and stimulate learning. For us, it is imperative that the school be a place where a child is happy.
The New Learning Heights, is a special school and a remedial center for differently able children. We serve children who are having issues like
* Intellectual Disability (ID)
* ADHD (Attention deficit hyper Active disorder)
* Cerebral Palsy
* Slow Learner
* Learning Disability
* Multiple Disability
* ADD (Attention deficit disorder)
* Child developmental delays
* Behavior problems
* Hearing Impaired
* Visual Impaired
* Special & Remedial Education
* Speech & Language Therapy
* Occupational Therapy
* Early Intervention
* Psychological Assessment